Liyen’s Foodmoments (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the website liyenfoodmoments.wordpress.com (the “website”).
Information Collection And Use
We collect information from you when visit our website and leave a comment on our post, follow our blog or fill in your information on our contact page.
The collection of data is performed by Automattic which processes information of our website through WordPress.com, the host of this website, Jetpack for the stats and Akismet which helps keep spam under control by filtering out spam comments. Here you can read more about Automattic privacy notice, which also involves Europe’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). These data may include:
- Follower and Subscriber Information: When you sign up to follow or subscribe to a our website, we collect the sign-up information requested, which typically includes an email address.
- Site Comments: When you leave a comment on our website, we collect that comment, and other information that you provides along with the comment, such as the visitor’s name/username, email address and website.
- Contact form: When you fill in the contact form submission, we collect the message, along with the other information that you provide, such as visitor’s name, email address and website, but also the IP address.
We also collect information on how the website is accessed and used. These data are automatically collected through Automattic:
- Site Stats: Through Jetpack the approximate location of a visitor’s device from the IP address is determined. This information is collected and used to view how many people visit the website from certain geographic regions, but also from which social media channel, like Instagram, Facebook or search engines like Google. Here you can read more about the Site Stats for our website.
Tracking & Cookies Data
If you wish to disable cookies, you can do so by instructing your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
We have not enabled Google AdSense nor are we using Google Analytics on our website, but we may do so in the future.
Third party disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal data to outside parties.
Third party links
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our website and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Our website does not intentionally collect information from visitors under the age of 16 (“Children”). If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Control and access of your own information
Your Personal Data is not stored longer than necessary. Automattic stores your personal data for approximately 30 days. If you wish to limit the information about you there are several choices available besides refusing cookies:
- Unfollow our website via e-mail by the unsubscribe button below
- Alter your personal settings of your account on WordPress.com, Gravatar or any social media accounts you are using
- Delete comments made on our website. For this you can email me at email@example.com or leave a message on the contact form
- You can also contact me when you want to have insights in your personal data
This policy was last modified on the 23th of May, 2018.
This blog is owned by Liyen Siaw, living in Rotterdam, the Netherlands